What Laser Skin Resurfacing can do
Dramatically increasing in popularity and revolutionizing skin care, laser skin resurfacing can:
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Remove or improve scarring
- Soften deeper frown lines
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Stimulate new collagen formation and plump skin
- Lighten hyperpigmentation
Also called fractional laser resurfacing, this procedure delivers a series of microscopic, tightly-spaced laser spots to the skin. The treated spots are replaced with new, healthy skin. The untreated areas maintain the stability of the tissue for faster recovery. Laser procedures are generally performed in a single treatment with minimal patient downtime and discomfort.
Skin Resurfacing Treatments we offer
We offer the following laser skin resurfacing treatments:
- Active Fx laser skin resurfacing is ideal for targeting superficial lines, sun damage and pigmentation.
- Deep Fx laser skin resurfacing targets moderate depth wrinkles and acne scarring.
- Total Fx laser skin resurfacing provides comprehensive skin resurfacing and repair.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing Advantages
Advantages of laser skin resurfacing include little downtime, little to no discomfort during the procedure, and long-lasting results.
Laser skin resurfacing is less invasive than other skin resurfacing techniques, like dermabrasion
The procedure is performed in the office with a topical anesthetic cream that is applied an hour before the procedure. It generally takes under an hour and you can drive home after the procedure.
The recovery process takes approximately 3 days. Several of our clients have equated it to sunburn, where there’s some mild discomfort and then a sloughing off or peeling of old skin. We provide you with a recovery kit, supplied with the most enriching and protective products to ensure a speedier recovery. After 3 days, you can begin wearing make-up again.
If the idea of lasers concern you, be assured that we use the most advanced, state-of-the-art equipment combined with our gentle and safe “less is more” approach. (Read more about Our Philosophy.)
Dr. Brenza has studied and practiced laser skin resurfacing extensively, so you’ll be in the hands of a seasoned expert who has experienced the procedure herself (along with other staff members, who will be happy to relay their success stories!)
Schedule your free consultation with Dr. Brenza in her South New Jersey office today.